Thursday, February 15, 2007

Before I forget....

1. My online choir schedule has now been updated with today's new info. (A gig at 10.30 p.m.! How exciting!)

2. I was about to say that Jamie's Oxford Blues Service is being repeated on Sunday, but I've now realised that it's actually a new thing - an Oxford Blues Matins service, live on Radio 4 at 8.10 a.m.

3. If you can get the Sci-Fi Channel, you MUST watch Heroes, which starts at 10pm on Monday. I've seen 15 episodes of it and it's REALLY good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAPE!

Jocelyn Lavin said...

Sorry, Graham, maybe the email I sent you in response to your tape picture never arrived, hence replying again here - I haven't forgotten the tape, I just can't find it. I've searched fairly extensively, but no joy, I'm afraid. No doubt it will turn up at some point - I don't see how it can have left the house - but if you need it back urgently, as seems to be the case, please tell me the details and I'll buy you a new one. I'm really sorry.

Anonymous said...

Have obtained original tape - will do a better job for you on CD

Jocelyn Lavin said...

Thanks, Graham :-)