Saturday, November 26, 2005

Busy busy busy.

I've just updated the online choir schedule to match the new one Naomi handed out the other day. We now know our commitments up to June 2007! Any choir members who don't have the link (which we deliberately don't post online), email me.

Already done today:

- Bought all my Christmas cards, and 7 2006 calendars. (If you're wondering why I need 7 - and no, none of them are for other people - it's a long story I won't bore you with!)

Still to do today:

- Write out the music for the Hogwarts March (from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire) for brass band - that's a favour for a colleague.
- Write out chords for choral version of Jingle Bells so my guitarist can play it to accompany us at my band's Christmas gig for the kids at my school.
- Work out a good set list order for gig (my favourite ever set list was the year we segued from Away in a Manger (a cappella) to Song 2 by Blur, with full band) (that's the one that goes "WOO HOO!" a lot) (They're in the same key. Hence the segue :p )
- Give my friend Owain a guided tour of some of the tougher areas of Azeroth.
- Update school website.
- Work out stage positions for each scene of the school Christmas show.
- Catch up with online faffing :-)

No comments: