Friday, May 19, 2006

Quick PS

About the coach to Sheffield... it will now be doing a pickup at the Gun in Hollingworth at 3.50 pm tomorrow (and a dropoff there on the way home). If anyone's plans will change as a result of this news, please let Naomi or Rosy know (or me if you like - I'll pass the message on).

Only review of last night that I've seen is the MEN one, which (as Barbara pointed out) merely mentions - AGAIN - that the choir was THERE! Robert Beale seemed to like it, but can anyone suggest what we can do to get him to actually write something proper about us?

Oh, and I was offered three interviews today \o/ Sadly I could only accept two of them, because two were at the same time as each other. But fingers crossed! One is on Tuesday and one on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the interviews - if you need to talk to a clapped out headteacher I'm available!

Jocelyn Lavin said...

Thank you Barbara - as I said to you yesterday, I'm of the opinion that any headteacher worth their salt is bound to be clapped out :p